Feb 16, 2010

Cherub Candlestick

Over the weekend my Sweetheart and I
stopped by an antique store to browse.


And I found this great candlestick holder!
I must have cherubs on the brain:-)

Even better yet he was $8.00 but 40% Off.
Great Deal, Yeah!

So I am all happy, I get him home to notice he is missing a finger :-(
Still O.K.,  He likes to hold things:-)

In the thrill of the find,  I often forget to check the details.
Does this happen to You?

Still with this sweet face, I couldn't be happier!

Today I am joining White Wednesday at

Stop by Kathleens and visit some Great Blogs!

11 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

Such a pretty little treasure...I can see why you loved him. Happy WW!
Rene'

Miss Gracie's House said...

Just scrolled down and saw your house...LOVE it!
Rene

EnchantedBella said...

Welcome to WW. He is adorable I hope to see you next Wednesday.

Rebecca

Marianne@Songbird said...

What a lovely little thing.

Kiki said...

What a beautiful cherub...you have a charming way of displaying ..beautiful!
Happy WW!
Kiki~

Jeannie B. said...

This is my first visit. I plan to do white Weds. but I am not up to snuff on the white theme yet. I love, love, love your garden with the statue!

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Nobody's perfect...not even cherubs! HE is adorable!!!

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Even with a missing finger, what a great deal on that sweet cherub candlestick!!!! It's so beautiful and just my kind of style!

Faded Charm said...

Looks like you are new to blogging, so Welcome. I love your home and if the header photo is of your garden it is gorgeous. thanks for joining in and great find.

Kathleen

One Cheap B*tch said...

Even with the broken finger - it's a fabulous find! I love him and look at it this way: the broken finger just adds to his charm!

Vintage Amethyst said...

Ah so darling.
love
Alison
x