Feb 8, 2010

Spring Flowers

Cielo at The House in the Roses,  is hosting 
SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY. 

Since so many of you are buried knee deep in snow, 
I thought I would share with you some of my spring blooming flowers

Here in the Northwest we almost always have snow 
(which I really enjoy),
but this year it passed us by,  and spring is coming into full swing.

So yesterday I planted some primroses,  fairy primroses, and hyacinths.
They smell wonderful!
I picked a Tiny Bouquet of Snowdrops,
 and used my minature mint julip cup for a vase.

Don't you Love how the center of the snowdrops have an upsidedown green heart!
It is Valentines week you know :-)

The Winter Daphne is just beginning to bloom, 
they perfume the yard and smell incredible!

Thanks for stopping by,


1 comment:

CIELO said...

This is so beautiful... and I sense peace, and enchantment floating in the air... yes, I'm there. Thank you for sharing your blessings with us at our "Show Off Your Cottage Monday"... May the sound of happy music and the lilt of laughter fill your heart with gladness...

and btw: Love love your blog header... is that your garden?? Angels walk there...

cielo