Feb 24, 2010

Table For Two Please....



A simple spring themed table...
just for two


Soft candlelight


Dried roses from last years garden,
scattered about....

The pink chargers are something I picked up at Ross
a few years back.

I love these floral plates
larkspur and roses are garden favorites.
they are Edwin M. Knowles
I don't know the pattern name
(but would love to!)
They came from a gargae sale last year
a dollar a plate.


The silverware was my Grandmother Ruby's.

The napkins are
Simpily Shabby Chic
from target
simpily tied with a white ribbon,
and a sprig of paper larkspur tucked in.

Today I am linking to
Tablescape Thursday
Please stop by and visit Susan
for tons of lovely tablescaping.

Thanks for stopping by,




17 comments:

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I love your table for two!! So pretty...just my style! Those napkins are wonderful and I love your grandmother's silver pattern! Lucky you to have them!

Rosie@Journey to Charm said...

Everything is so pretty. I love the chargers and plates together. Rosie

Brenda said...

very romantic..Lovely!!!

Beth said...

This is lovely. I especially like the floral arrangement and the candlabra.
Blessings to you - Beth

Debbie Pearson said...

I love your table so pretty and the floral plates are exquisite...love love it.

D said...

Very pretty table. I just love that beautiful silverware. You are lucky to have that.

D

Leigh of Bloggeritaville said...

Your tablescape is gorgeous! Come see me sometime! Would love to have you visit!

Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com

vignette design said...

I love your table! Those napkins are lovely, especially tied with the larkspur.

Carolyn said...

It is so pretty! I have the same candlabra.

Carolyn

Allie and Pattie said...

This is SO pretty. I'm all about vintage in linens and dishes- couldn't be lovelier!
xoxo Pattie

too Blessed to Stress said...

So elegant! I love allthe attention to detail :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Judy said...

Wow, I'm seriously in love with those plates, they're just beautiful as is your Grand's silver. Love it all...

{{{sweetiepie hugs}}}

Cooking for One said...

So pretty, so romantic!

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Beautiful. I love the pink chargers and the dinner plates are just gorgeous. Everything is so pretty. The linens are lovely and your centerpiece I can smell the wonderful fragrance all the way through the computer. Lovely. Hugs, Marty

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Absolutly charming. I just came across your blog tonight. I love your header picture!
Smiles,
Beth

Denise Marie said...

gorgeous!

Patriotic Mom said...

Those are beautiful plates and I have never seen a pink charger. How lovely, joan