Mar 14, 2010

Easter Creeping in...


I know it seems a little early...
but I just couldn't help myself.

I had to start sneaking just a few Easter decorations
in around the house.

(click photos to enlarge)

A sweet velvet chick here...



A pink egg in a miniature teacup...



A covered butter dish of blue eggs...


A hen with a clutch of eggs...

In case you hadn't guessed I love eggs...
scattered in everything that will hold them..
all over the house.


and oh course...
The Rabbit Himself.

Today I am joining Cielo at The House in The Roses
For SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY
Do stop by and visit her wonderful blog!




Thanks for stopping by,


11 comments:

Rosie@Journey to Charm said...

It all looks so pretty. That covered butter dish is absolutely gorgeous. I've been putting Easter things out since the 1st of March, so you're not early for me. Hope you have a wonderful evening.

Nancy said...

This is all so beautiful, but I especially like the blue eggs in the silver butter dish...so pretty!

Shelia said...

What pretty spingness of Easter touches! I love your sweet eggs and how you've poked them in such pretty places. I'm loving that cute covered chicken too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Natasha said...

You have inspired me to get organised and do some Easter decorating! I love all of your decorations and that bunny is so cute!

Best wishes for a beautiful week,
Natasha.

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

It's never too early to decorate!! I love the covered butter dish with the eggs in it! The hubby and I saw one similar to it last year and he wanted to buy it, but I decided we didn't "need" yet another butter dish! Now, of course, I always wish we would have bought it... ;-)

Crystal Escobar said...

What cute idea's you have! Love your blog, I'm new here, and now following you :)

Denise Marie said...

Oh, Easter is stealing your heart! I love it all. I gotta get to playing with all my stuff too.

Carolyn said...

Love your little Easter touches!

Carolyn

Jane said...

I love your touches of Easter. The eggs all look great in the various containers. The velvet chick is adorable!
Jane

Marilyn said...

Now I want (need) to put grass in my teacups and fill them with eggs. I LIKE that idea! Thanks for sharing. ♥♪

Sandy said...

The blue eggs in the silver butter dish were SO CUTE!

Warmly,

Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/