Mar 31, 2010

Easter Table...

Happy Easter!
Tonight I am going to share with you my Easter Table.

(click photos to enlarge)

I have set a pink and green Easter table,
with a bit of yellow.
I don't usually use so much color...
but for Easter I couldn't resist!


Here is a birds eye view...


The plates are Wedgwood for Martha Stewart,
in the Rose pattern.
I bought these at Macy's a couple of weeks ago..
they were originaly $19.99 marked down to $5.99,
 then take 30%  off.. which equaled a great deal!

The pink chargers are from Ross many years ago

The silver belonged to my grandmother,
pattern unknown.


Here is a view of the center..
I set sweet ceramic chicks around,
and lit candles in my pink flower votive holders.


The bouquet is fresh from the garden..
pink tulips with pink hellebores around the edges.
I used a cabbage leaf bowl..
with bunnies holding up the sides,  as my vase.


these little trays are from Michaels Crafts dollar bins
(don't you love their dollar goodies?)
Jordan Almonds are my favorite Easter Candy.


The napkin Rings are simple silk flowers...

I love the white on white embroidery,
on the vintage cotton table runner....



and just because...
I'm still..  a little obsessed with photo play,
I edited this with a heavy oil painting setting.
It looks dreamy blown up,
just click the photo to see.

Today I am Joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
for Tablescape Thursday.


Thanks for stopping  by,

26 comments:

Sonia said...

What a gorgeous Easter table!! I love your plates and the centerpiece is so pretty! Hope you have a blessed Easter.

Miss Bloomers/Sonia

The Southern Belle said...

You have set a handsome table. I find the soft colors pleasing to the eye. Your centerpiece of fresh flowers and the Jordan almonds on those little dishes seemed to make the whole tablescape sing! :-)

The Tin Rabbit said...

Beautiful,beautiful table! Happy Easter~

Terri Gordon said...

Oh how beautiful. Love the colors, looks so spring like. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful Easter.

BeautifulDees said...

Wow I love it all. It is so beautiful, you wouldnt want to eat on those dishes. Nice idea's. But I bet the food will be as good as the table look's. Lovely.
Love,Debbie

Doni said...

That table is just so pretty! I LOVE those chicks!! I think they are so cute! Thanks for the love pics, they're wonderful!
Doni

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Lovely, lovely!!! I love that you have fresh flowers already for your centerpiece! (I still have to use faux! )
The dishes are beautiful and the table runner is gorgeous. I love the cabbage leaf vase with the bunnies too! It's so cute! Great table!

Lavender Cottage said...

I love your Easter table, everything looks so sparkly. The floral centrepiece is cute with the little bunnies holding it up.
Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Judith

Sheila said...

Wonderful job. Everything looks so elegant.. I love the pink tulips.. I had no idea there were pink ones. I will look for some today.. Happy Easter... Sheila

Mimi said...

Those pink tulips are a perfect match to the beautiful green and pink dishes. Very pretty table...

raggygirlvintage said...

Very elegant table setting! That bunny cabbage vase is too cute!
Tracey

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Your table looks wonderful Bella, perfect and very pretty.

Have a Wonderful Weekend*

Ann said...

Great table. Those napkin rings are fantastic! Happy Easter. :)

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

Yes, girl! YOur table is soooo romantic. Tulips? love love them.

Very nice.

Happy EAster.

Johanna said...

The coral colour and the sage is a very unusual combination but makes a perfect harmony. That looks so reassuring. Nice tablescape. I like it.

Wish you a nice Eastertime,
Johanna

Tricia said...

Love your color scheme for this table! SO pretty and festive! Those pink underplates are just perfect to set off the rest of the table.

Lorna ~ Lace and Ivy Cottage said...

Bella,
What a dreamy tablescape. I just love how you coordinated all your pieces. It's just lovely with your dining table. Thanks for sharing!

Cate @ A Tree Lined Street said...

Gorgeous! Those pink flower candle holders are the cutest!

bellacasa said...

Gorgeous tablescape! I hope that you will find your way to BellaCasa and participate in one of our TeaScapes. I'd love to see your tea setting.

Jan
BellaCasa

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

How beautifully your table coordinates -- my favorite combination is pink and green. Wishing you many Happy Easter blessings.

Maria@ChicaBellaCrafts said...

your table is absolute beautiful. I have the same martha steward collection and got a bargain too but I got mine at Marshall's. Love the way the pink dinner plate looks under the salad plate. Did you make the flower napkin rings? love them too.

Bunny Jean's Decor... and More! said...

I really love the pink and green together... so many beautiful things on your table! I'm very impressed with you hellebores.

Talk to you soon ;)
Bunny Jean

wabasistrace said...

I cannot tell you how much I adore the little chick figurines. I collect old postcards and those chicks would make a nice tablescape. Thanks for sharing.

Kathleen Ellis said...

LOVE it! Pink & green is my favorite combo! This is lovely!
;-D Kathleen

Sarah said...

Beautiful table! I always like pink and green used together.
Great buy on the plates, and they are gorgeous! ~ Sarah

Xiaoting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.