Mar 15, 2010

Easter Tree....

I always do a Tabletop Easter Tree,
I usualy use a little stick tree.

This year at Ben Franklin Crafts
I found this happy spring tree...
with wire branches and velvet leaves.
yes...  I love velvet!

(click to enlarge photos)

I wrapped paper forget-me-nots..
around some of the branch tips for color.



Tucked in a little bird,
because whats a tree without a bird?



I have a small collection,
of vintage style glass ornaments..

like this baby chick,
sitting in his eggshell....



This rabbit,
he always looks like he is flying to me :-)



This little chick in a basket....


This little nest,
I tucked in a clutch of eggs, and a feather,
and hung it from sheer ribbons...

A small bouquet of paper roses..
tops it off.


Today I am joining Marty at A Stroll Thru Life
For TABLETOP TUESDAY

Please stop by and visit some of the lovely blogs :-)



Thanks for stopping by,

13 comments:

Debbie said...

Very precious!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Just darling girl...how fun to have a tree like this...Thanks for sharing...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Liz said...

I just LOVE this! You did such a great job decorating your little tree. So darling!! :)

~Liz

Donna said...

Just adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Blessings,
Donna

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

That look's verry nice! Great ornaments I like the rabbit. Have a good evening, Julian

The Little Red Shop said...

What a pretty Easter tree! I love it!

: )

Julie M.

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Cute Easter tree! Love it!!!!!!

stefanie said...

it is soooooo pretty, love the chicks.

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

This is just the neatest thing. I havn't ever seen a tree like this, but how beautiful. Your paper flowers are gorgeous and all of your ornaments are stunning. This is just fantastic. Thanks so much for joining the party. Your tree is exquisite. Hugs, Marty

Miss Janice said...

This is one beautiful Easter tree. I love it and I also love your blog header photo!

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Hi Bella, this is lovely....simply charming!!

Barb

Nita {ModVintageLife} said...

I think this is the prettiest little easter tree I've ever seen. I didn't know Ben Franklin's was still around. There use to be one in my home town when I was a child. I had all the merchandise memorized in there. The only perfume they carried was Evening in Paris...I wish I had some of those blue bottles now.

But back to the tree...it looks so vintage and the way you've decorated it is divine.

Monica@The White Bench said...

Your Easter tree is really lovely! I use bare branches in a white vase, but this is very Austrian/German! Love it!
Monica.