Mar 19, 2010

Fawn Lily...

Today was another really beautiful day,
we have been weather lucky this year!

So I tried to do some garage sales,
there was nothing to be had, a total loss.

But the garden had plenty to offer,
I finished pruning my roses,
and weeded, till I couldn't weed anymore :-)

The pay off was in a shady corner by the laurel hedge,
my tiny fawn lilies are starting to bloom...

So I thought I would share them with you...

(click photos to enlarge)

I only have a small grouping, 
I planted a couple years back.

I love their sweet delicate beauty.


Wishing each of you a Beautiful Weekend :-)


Thanks for stopping by,

7 comments:

Miss Gracie's House said...

Such a promise of spring *the flowers not the bad yard sales*. They are so pretty!
Rene'

House and Garden Boutique said...

The fawn lily is really gorgeous......I had never seen one before. Don't you just love Spring?!?! Everyone in Atlanta is really looking forward to it especially this year!

Marilyn said...

The lily is SO delicate and pretty! I've not seen one either! Happy Spring to you and your family. ♥♪

Sandy said...

Wow. Pretty!

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Lovely!
We got some more snow last night here!:-(
I'm envious!

Adrienne said...

Hmmmm - now why don't I have any of those. They're gorgeous.

Have a nice weekend...

http://adriennedepitera.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

Your lilly's are beautiful.. The only thing so far that is blooming in my yard is daffodils. But my hydrangeas are leafing out just in time for a real cold snap.. I do hope it don't hurt them. Have a wonderful day.