Mar 5, 2010

The Garden in Pink...

We have been having Beautiful Weather,
so I thought I'd take you to my garden,
to look for PINK......


A Rabbit trying to hide behind a Pink Hyacynth......




The Small Camilla Bush I planted in the Courtyard Last spring
is Happily Starting to Bloom....



The real show stoppers this time of year,
are the Thundercloud Plums...



The Pink makes the Sky look So Blue.

In the Rainy Northwest we appreciate Blue Skies
in the Spring!


We had a little breeze,
and the plum trees were raining pink flowers,
into the Koi Pond.


The Koi all stirred from there semi hybernation,
to play with the Floating Flowers,
and Soak up Some Sun.

Now I'm off to Weed the Garden :-)

“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”
Margaret Atwood

Thanks For Stopping By,

4 comments:

D said...

Very beautiful pictures for Spring, Bella.
I love all of them.

Donna

Tallulah Antiques Closet said...

Great floral photos and a koi pond too that's great. We have a small pond also but Ive stocked it with goldfish. There is a egret that comes buy every now and then and tries to eat them. But the girls scare it off which is a good thing for the fish. Have a great day and thanks for shareing great photos. Julian

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Very lovely! I'm envious of your early spring...we still have snow here and probably another 4-6 weeks before spring flowers start coming up!! I'll have to show my hubby the pics of your koi pond! He'll be soooo jealous! :-)

Gail at Victorian at Heart said...

I love all the pink flowers but the plum tree is so beautiful against the sky. The fish are an added bonus. Thanks for sharing a Spring display...loved it.