Mar 1, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award!

Has Been So Kind as to Award me the Kreativ Blogger Award!
THANK YOU!  

Here are The Rules:
1. Post the award
2.Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3.Pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4.Name seven things about yourself that others don't know.
5.Don’t forget to notify your seven Kreativ Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.


I am passing this award on to:

1. Katie @ Le Beau Paon Victorien ,  Because I LOVE Her Victorian Style!

2. Rebecca @ Anything Shabby Chic,  She has a Beautiful Blog, and She is Brand New Like Me!

3. Janet @  Decorating Diaries , I Love her Style and True Life Problem Solving.

4. Lavender Cottage,  With her Garden Knowledge and Cute Animal Pictures, You Can't go Wrong.

5. Michelle @ Rose Garden Romantic,   I Love her Beautiful Style and Infectious Smile!

6. Julian @ Tallulah's Antiques Closet,  I Love His Great Vintage Finds, and Beautiful Furry Models!

7. Heidi @ Heart & Home , I  Always Enjoy her Lovely and, Versatile Blog!


Now to Share 7 Things You Don't Know About Me:

1. I am shy,  and have been a long time blog lurker,  but only reccently stuck my toe in the water.

2. I am a magazineaholic...I have stacks everywhere because I buy too many and can't keep up.

3.  I almost always own a  convertable car,  I love the wind in my hair!

4. I am Vegan (95% a few things I fudge on, like meringue in sugar cookie icing),  I have been vegetarian most of my life.

5.  My favorite meal to go out and eat is Zahra Mekleyah, it's a deep fried Cauliflower,  the whole head is served in a bed of lettuce and tomatoes and topped with tahini sauce and lemon wedges.

6. I grew Up in L.A. California.

7. I have been in two big earthquakes.  The 1971 San Fernando (a 6.6)
    and in the 1991 based in Olympia, Wa quake (6.8).

Thanks For Stopping By,

6 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Oh my goodness!! Thank you SO much for the award and the very sweet comments!!! You're a sweetheart and I'm so very glad you have joined us here in Blogland!
Michelle

One Cheap B*tch said...

Happy to know more about you! And thanks for listing these lovely blogs - I'm following all of them now thanks to you! Lovely stuff!

The Decorating Diaries said...

Thanks for visiting and thanks for the award. Good luck with your beautiful new blog!

Janet

Tallulah Antiques Closet said...

Thanks Bella, so much for the wonderful award!! It is my first and I will treasure it!

anything shabby chic said...

Hi Bella,

Thank you so much for my award!! I was so excited when I found out!! Thank you!
Rebecca

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Congrats on your award and thank you for nominating me!!!!! I'm SO THRILLED!!!! It's my very first blogger award!