Mar 8, 2010

Pie Birds....


Although I Only Have a Few...
I Really Love Pie Birds.
(and my husband really loves pie),
so Everyone is Happy :-)


I Have a Few Small Black and White Pie Birds,
but,  I Really Enjoy the Colored Ones More.

The Blue Duck was the First One,
Then the Blue Bird.



I Always Thought it Looked Like they Were Singing....


Then I found this Fabulous Pink One,
on Ebay Last Year.

Two Sweet Baby Birds in the Nest,
Begging to be Fed (not singing).

Singing is much Sweeter don't you think?



Today I am joining Tam At The Gypsys Corner
For Three or More Tuesday

Stop by there and check out some lovely collections.

Thanks For Stopping By,

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I never heard of pie birds, but they are sure are cute! I like pie!~

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I've heard of pie birds, but have never seen them before! How cute! I love fruit pies; maybe I should keep a look out for pie birds and get a few! They sure are darling; I bet they look adorable in the pie.

C'est Moi, Julie Marie said...

Sooo cute Bella!... I will email you the link to my post I did about mine... I actually had them published in a letter to the editor I wrote to Romantic Homes magazine!... let me know what you think, I am always looking for more to add to my collection!... xoxo Julie Marie

Sarah said...

Bella, these are adorable. My goddaughter's maiden name was Blackbird, so for her bridesmaid luncheon I used a blackbird theme. I had been collecting blackbird pie birds over the years, knowing that I'd use them for her a party when she married. Then I gave them all to her. Love seeing your collection of colored birds. What a fun group! ~ Sarah