Mar 11, 2010

Shamrock Cloche...

I saw this sweet cloche in the store..
and I could not resist!
  I went back and looked three times,
and finally gave in and bought it.

(click photos to enlarge)

I have set in up simpily, for Saint Patricks Day.
I put some glittery shamrocks in a silver mint julip cup.
and set the cloche on this green cabbage leaf plate.

I can't wait to decorate it for Easter..
I will be joining Marty at A Stroll Through Life
on April 2 for Her SPRING CLOCHE PARTY!


The glass is all so thin and delicate..
I love the beautiful decorative top.


I took the top off so you could see inside a little better...



The cloche is so tall,  
I set the top to the side for a clearer view.
The top made this great spiral light design on the tablecloth..
Magical :-)

Today I am Joining Cindy at My Romantic Home
For SHOW and TELL FRIDAY

Be sure to stop by her fabulous blog party!


Thanks for stopping by,

15 comments:

Rosie@Journey to Charm said...

That is the prettiest cloche I've seen. Where did you get it?

Debbie said...

How pretty is that? So lovely, and the green just looks like the perfect touch!

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Hi Bella, I love your cloche....it is so lovely!!

Barb

Emily {Frilly Details} said...

What a beautiful piece!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

So sweet! I love it!

Susan said...

I love the top of your cloche!! How beautiful is that!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Love your cloche! It is very unique and it will be fun to decorate it for different seasons. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

A Cottage Muse said...

I am on the hunt for a cloche...this display simply beautiful!

Haverford House said...

Your cloche is beautiful, I love the glittery shamrocks! ~Marcy

stefanie said...

love it..just gorgeous!

AshTreeCottage said...

Shamrocks in a mint julep cup ... just divine!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Marianne@Songbird said...

What a wonderful cloche. I can understand that you couldn't resist.

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Very beautiful cloche; I love it! I love the sparkly shamrocks in it also! I can see why you wanted it!

Carolyn said...

it is very pretty-fun to decorate!

Have a good weekend,
Carolyn

KarenHarveyCox said...

Oh, I just love cloches and the one you found is so elegant. I love your idea about a shamrock inside. Thank you for telling us about the cloche party in April. Your blog is lovely.
Karen