Mar 17, 2010

Soft Green...

I have set my table in a combination of,
Spring and Saint Patricks Day,
I wanted to use soft fresh colors...
(click photos to enlarge)

I took the leaf out of my oval dining table,
just for something different,
I haven't done it and years, and change is good....usually :-)

I can't believe how small it became,
My husband laughed when he saw it!

So cozy it is for awhile, anyway..


Here is the  view down the runner,
and of my Cloche decorated for,
Saint Patricks Day

Here is a Link if you would like to see more of my,
I did a post on it last week.


The stemware is depression glass Pink Swirl...


I made clusters of  tiny bouquets,
In votive cups..
using bits of hyacinths from the garden.
 I love the smell of hyacinth:-)
and just these little bits made the dining room smell fantastic!
Yeah Spring !!!


The berry bowls are vintage Edwin M Knowles,
I am not sure of the pattern name.



I stacked the berry bowl on a couple cream colored plates,

I just bought the set with the basket weave pattern at Marshalls..
they are called Cottage,  and they were a steal!

The Ruffle Rimmed plate is also a Edwin M Knowles plate,
in the pattern Spring Bouquet,  my favorite plates:-)
  I used them a last month in a tablescape post..
you can see them HERE.


Vintage napkins with a crocheted edging,
and my simple everyday silverware.



Today I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
for Tablescape Thursday


Thanks for stopping by,

20 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous dishes, and the pink depression glass is great! Nothing like fresh flowers from your garden...your table is delightful!!~

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

I love the berry bowls--so pretty with the pink flowers! I love pink flowers! The Cottage pattern plates from Marshalls are wonderful, too! What a delightful spring table! Love it!

Julie said...

Love your Table...So Pretty
HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY
xoxo
Julie

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

Wow, so pretty. So feminine and lovely. You did a great job decorating, I love it.
Blessings,
Debbie

ellen b. said...

Love the tiny bouquets! So sweet. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Ann said...

I just love the tiny bouquets and the berry bowl pattern. Such a pretty table setting.

D said...

Very pretty. I love your idea of the individual, little bouquets.

D

Southern Fried Gal said...

Everything is so beautiful and full of spring delight. I adore the bouquets in the votive holders most. Have a blessed week!

Mimi said...

I love the romantic table for two. Your linens look lovely with that china.

Sandy said...

Very fresh, sweet, and springy - thanks for sharing!

Tootles,

Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
http://myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Bella...

Oooh...I love the soft sagey green and pink together...sooo beautiful and sooo Springy! This is such a pretty table, my friend! I love those china bowls...that floral pattern is gorgeous and they just sing Spring! I also really like your large cloche that you used for the centerpiece...it's sooo grand! Love that! Thank you for sharing your beatuiful Spring table with us today...such a treat!!!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design

Mrs. P. said...

So very, very pretty! I love pinks an greens together. Your cloche is probably the most beautiful one I've ever seen. Great job decorating it for St. Paddy's.

Blessings!
Gail

House and Garden Boutique said...

The flowers in the cups are just gorgeous.....just adds so much to the table decor. Just beautiful....thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

Sherry said...

Oh, I love those bowls. So pretty!! I also love the little flower arrangements!
Win Rachael Ray bake ware at my blog.
Thanks!
Sherry

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Hi Bella, your table is lovely. So fresh and above all....gracious. I love it!!

Barb ♥

Jennifer Rizzo sanctuary art said...

I love those vintage dishes! That bowl is gorgeous!

Splurgie said...

I like the idea of letting the hyacinths perfume the room. I bet it smells like Spring!

Kathleen said...

Very pretty, Bella..I looks so soft and inviting!

Richie's 2ts Inspires said...

I LOVE you clouche as a centerpiece.

Smarty...

Allie and Pattie said...

So, so pretty. Just perfect for Spring. Those berry bowls are just stunning
xoxo Pattie