Apr 1, 2010

Easter Cloches...


Its Time...
For Easter Cloches!!


This sweet little chick...
lives in a cloche by the window...


She is covered in velvet...
and has layed an clutch of pastel eggs.


This rabbit is also covered in velvet
(see a trend here?).
I just loved him when I bought him because..
he reminds me of the velveteen rabbit
(in his early days, before his fur was rubbed thin).


and trend alert number two...
rabbits with baskets on there backs.
I now have three & never saw it coming!


This rabbit is made of iron..
I showed him a couple weeks ago,
in his dark natural coloring.

Then I painted and distressed him white,
(maybe that is trend three?).
he is carrying paper larkspur on his back.

Hope everyone is planning a great weekend?
I am off on a daytrip to LaConner,
to visit tulip festival today.
I'll be sure to take some pictures to share :-)

I am gonna try to upload my post today from
my laptop... we'll see how it goes!



Today I am joining two great parties!!

Please go visit Marty at A Stroll Thru Life
For A SPRING CLOCHE PARTY


and...
Please go visit Cindy at My Romantic Home
For SHOW AND TELL FRIDAY




Thanks for stopping by,

20 comments:

Susan said...

I love your bunnie clochs!! they are so precious!

Lenore said...

Love your "velveteen rabbit" and the iron rabbit that you painted white...great!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! I love your rabbits and little bird! I hopped over from My Romantic Home and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day soon when you get a chance. until later...

Tardevil said...

Oh my goodness! That cloche you have your iron rabbit in/on is GORGEOUS! In fact, all of your Easter displays are too. Happy Easter!

Sarah said...

Oh, that rabbit is wonderful. Love the way you have used cloches for these delights. I'm cloche deprived here at HFTS. I need to work on that. LOL Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the photos of the tulip festival.

Sheila said...

The rabbit you painted white with the larkspur on his back is sooooooooooooooo cute.. Like he is striking a pose. I just love that.. MY FAVORITE!!! Sheila

♥ Sonny ♥ said...

Your displays are exquisite..

Sonny

Hootin' Anni said...

I so envy y'all who can make these beauties, but, I'm afraid I'll just hafta settle for viewing them as our cats would not allow these to stay around too long in our home. LOL

My Show n Tell Easter

Have a great, peaceful and wonderful Easter weekend.

Mrs. P. said...

Your cloche displays are stunning....I especially like your iron rabbit :)

Blessinsgs!
Gail

One Cheap B*tch said...

So sweet! I love your bunnies the best!

Jeanine

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Wonderful cloches and rabbits! Thank you for sharing and have a Happy Easter.

Blessings,
Sandi

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Wow, stunning. I love your cloches. They are tall enough to do really fabulous displays. Your bird and your bunnies are just exquisite. Such beautiful vignettes. Thanks so much for joining the party. I love your creations. Hugs, Marty

Shelia said...

Wonderful cloche display!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Bella, Great displays of the rabbits. I like the big white one. Do you also collect old gardening books also? Like the next to the white rabbit. They are hard to find. I also try to find them to. Have a good day and a great Easter...Julian

A Cottage Muse said...

Beautiful post...Happy Easter!

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

Very, very cute displays! I love your bunnies and the little chick is very sweet! Cloches are awesome!

Lavender Cottage said...

Nice Easter rabbits, and I love the cloche with the intricate finial top.
Happy Easter.
Judith

EG Wow said...

You have such a creative eye for decor! Very nice.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Love the velvet bird and bunnies! Don't think I've seen any made of velvet, I would like to find some, love them!

Katherine

Bunny Jean's Decor... and More! said...

The velvet bunnies are wonderful, and that tall ornate cloche is fabulous!

Have fun in La Conner. I sure miss those Tulip fields. Are you going to stop by Bunnies By The Bay?

Talk to you soon ;)
Bunny Jean