May 2, 2010

Heart Felt Thanks...


Look what came to my mailbox on Friday!

Wrapped in Lavender tissue paper
and smelling of Lavender.

Who could this be from??


My super sweet friend Judith from Lavender Cottage!

I was feeling down last month
and Judith wanted to do something to cheer me up.

What is more fun then packages in the mail?
Not Much :-)


After I posted about my small collection of lambs
she sent these two to join my flock!
Aren't they adorable!
Don't you just love...
 the sweet curly tufts on the little lamb?

Thank You Judith,  your kindness is so appreciated!

I am going to keep these two little guys on my desk..
as a reminder of my thoughtful new friends
 in Blog Land!

Go visit my friend Judith at her Lovely
Lavender Cottage


Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Bella! that is a cute gift that she had sent you. Hope your enjoying your Sunday...Julian

Carolyn said...

That was such a kind and thoughtful gift!

Carolyn

shirley said...

Now that is such a sweet surprise and I sure hope it cheered you up! Lavender is always a favorite aroma to do so! You have a wonderful friend.

anything shabby chic said...

What a sweet friend!! One of the important things in life, having a truly good friend!! Enjoy your gift, and I hope it cheers you up!!
Rebecca

Olga said...

Those parcels are so beautifully wrapped, and the little lambs are just adorable.
Bye for now, I'm heading to your friends blog :-)