Jul 9, 2010

Basket Full of Roses...

(click photos to enlarge)

It is already time for another Pink Saturday

So I thought it was a perfect excuse to make a centerpiece:-)


First of course there must be a bundle of roses!
I picked these from my front arbor
they are "High Hopes".

My roses are finally getting some sun, and perking right up.
Summer is always over before you know it...
So you must bring as many into the house as you can!


I love to collect unusual containers
to use for arrangements.

I think this little pink basket is as sweet as can be!


I love the porcelain roses,
as delicate as the real thing:-)


I really enjoy editing photos..
it draws your eye to details not usually seen.
A new appreciation for the small things. 

Like the graceful arch on the stem
of a delicate rosebud...


The Lady's Mantle always appears to be a mist of chartreuse,
but up close you get to enjoy the tiny petals:-)
Simple,  but beautiful  in their own right.

Thanks for visiting me today...

24 comments:

someplace in thyme said...

Oh Bella, your basket is over the top gorgeous. I would imagine it's just as pretty empty as it is with beautiful roses in it. I do like the blooms tho. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Cabin and Cottage said...

Pretty nice! All the ladies will love it! If you lived next door I would be begging to buy roses every day! Jacqueline

Poppies and Sunshine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poppies and Sunshine said...

These roses are sooo pretty! I love this shade of pink.

Isabelle - Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello Bella

Your rose photos are simply beautiful. I can allready imagine their gorgeous scent!
Have a lovely weekend
Isabelle x

Sherry said...

These are beautiful in your little basket!
Sherry

Maleviks Rosenträdgård said...

Your basket and your roses are soooo lovely :)
Hugs from sweden
Håkan

Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Bella
I think your pink basket was made to hold roses, your arrangement is very pretty.
Judith

A Garden of Threads said...

Bella, The basket is so cute and filled with your roses make a beautiful arrangement. Happy PS. Jen

Regina said...

hi bella,
a wonderful arrangement!!!!!!
wonderful weekend,
regina

Heather said...

Pretty arrangement Bella and I like the porcelain basket - how sweet!

Brenda-shabbycatsandroses said...

Hi Bella :) I adore your beautiful pink roses, and love the pretty porcelain rose basket, how sweet is that!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Farah said...

Roses are always beautiful and yours are perfect, but what a basket, love it, so delicate and a beauty in it make my day, very lovely...

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

perfect basket with perfect roses and all so beautiful! you made wonderful center piece arrangement and so mesmerizing beautiful!.

Mermaids of the Lake said...

Wow! Your blog is beautiful. I love the centerpiece you chose. We are from Washington State, as well. So nice to find you!

Mermaid Debbie

Storybook Woods said...

Just beauitful. Love the roses with the ladys mantel. Clarice

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Hi Bella,
That is certainly a lovely piece holding the pink roses. In fact I have some chargers hanging on the wall that is identical to that piece.

Happy Pinks*

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Those are beautiful flowers and the fine detail on the vase is wonderful! Connie

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble said...

Bella,
Both the basket and the roses are to die for!!

HPS!!

Debbie

Tracy F. said...

Beautiful roses---real and porcelain. And, beautiful photography, too!

DesigningLadyJane said...

Those roses are the perfect shade of pink, and the rose basket complements them beautifully.

SALTBOX TREASURES said...

Love your pink roses!!!!
~ Julie

Atelier de Charo said...

Is a lovely centerpiece, beautiful roses!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

A Write Life said...

What lovely photos of your roses and that flower holder is too cute. Happy Pink Saturday.