Jul 26, 2010

Lavender Lemonade...

Summer days and summer nights!
We are finally having warm summer evenings.

(click photos to enlarge)

So I dressed my garden swing up...
Piles of pillows...
a little table to hold refreshments...


A quite nook in the garden,
A perfect place for tea...


But it's too hot for tea tonight!


and....
since my trip to the Lavender Farm
I have been obsessed with Lavender.

So tonight I am serving Lavender Lemonade.

I have include the recipe I used
on my new Recipe page
The tab is right under my header..


The candles were lit...


I made the lemonade in the glass teapot


Icy cold Lavender Lemonade...


served in jelly jars,
with the sweetest star pattern,
perfect for a night under the stars :-)


Each glass has a stem of Lavender,
and a sprig of Mint...


I stopped at the bakery for Cranberry Scones..
it is too hot to bake:-)


Served on a pretty vintage dish,
garnished with flowers :-)


See all the way on the right?
It's the first Lily of the year!
Filling the night with it's heady fragrance...

Today I am joining several Parties!
Won't you join in?


I am also adding this post to,
Saturday Nite Specials

Thanks for visiting me tonight!