Sep 21, 2010

The Barns of Snohomish County...

It's so hard to believe
today is the last day of summer...

I know I have been absent this past week...

I have felt the need to soak up the
last remnants of summer...

I thought I would share some photos
from a lazy drive in Snohomish County...


A lazy farm community
full of amazing barns...


This pair of barns is my favorite...


The massive barn
with her baby barn snuggled up by her side...


Where style meets function
a barn with a pair of cupolas..


Perfectly weathered
to a classic grey...

There were lots of red barns around the county
but they just don't do it for me....


A small Dalia farm
all the colors of autumn,
lined up in rows...

sometimes I dream of moving to the country
 to farm flowers...


and what would a country drive be without
a charming roadside sign?

Whimsy at it's best!

Grab the last bits of summer while you can!

Today I am joining
A Southern Daydreamer for Outdoor Wednesday
and
Faded Charm for White Wednesday

Thanks for stopping by...