Dec 2, 2010

The Foyer Tree...

I finished my tree in the foyer today...

The photos are a bit dark
because it was dark before I finished :-))
 I'll try to sneak a few brighter photos in
during the next few weeks...

(click photos to enlarge)

It's probably no surprise
that my main tree
(yes there are several small trees to come!)
is garden themed....




Mike and I have been collecting birds for the tree since
our first Christmas together....


and where there are birds
there should be nests...


I have always had flowers on my trees
( I am sure no one is shocked there!)



A lone white dove graces the top...


Last night I shared with you
how I flocked the tree...

If missed it and would like to see that post
click here to view  :-)

Decorating was rough on the flock
which dried as a delicate powder.
So I touched up the tips after I decorated.

I like the look of the over spray on the decorations...


The twinkle of "glass" ice cycles and snowflakes
delights me ...


Tonight I am joining...

My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
A Few of My Favorite Things for Favorite Thing Friday
and
Holiday Home Christmas Tree Party at Thrifty Decor Chick


Thanks for stopping by...