Dec 9, 2010

Silver Tinsel Tree...

On Tuesday
I shared tea with you under my tinsel tree...

(click photos to enlarge)

and...
Promised to share it with you
when I finished decorating...

If you missed my first post about
my little tinsel tree
you can view it HERE...


I love the old fashioned look of stick style trees.... 


They are great for showcasing ornaments...


My ornaments are a mix of old and new,
mostly found at garage sales...

All the ornaments started out
 on the big foyer tree...
(you can see that here if you missed it)

As my collection outgrew the tree,
I grouped them up into themes
and added smaller trees around the house..

I have two more trees,  I'll show you soon!


I love the look of old glass ornaments
with their scuffs and scars....


I can't get enough glitter at Christmas!

I am joining these lovely parties..

Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home
Color Outside the Lines for Vignette Friday
and
Silver Sunday at Gypsy Fish Joural

Come join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!