Jun 12, 2011

Meet the Girls...

If you have been reading my blog for awhile
you probably know,
I am a big dog lover....

I have four Italian Greyhound boys,
but last year I sadly
I lost two of my old dogs...

So even though I still have a big pack
it's been a little quiet,
and Cosmo my youngest boy has been lonely
for a young playmate...

we have been on the fence about buying a new puppy
for months...

(click photos to enlarge)

today we took the plunge,


and brought home TWO baby GIRLS...

I am no longer alone in a house full of testosterone :-)


meet Daisy....


and meet Iris...


we had a really hard time finding a local breeder,
and ended up going all the way to Portland
(3 + hours)

It was a long ride
and the girls didn't enjoy their first ride....


but they enjoyed playing in the veggie garden
(the only grass I have)...

 I learned,
I need to practice to take action shots,
not just still life.....



they thought about all the new things they were seeing....


there was some obvious confusion....


this... well it's just a CRAZY photo!!
It looks like their inner devils popped out!!!!


mostly it has been a day of sweetness :-)


little is more fun than summer puppies...


I am showing off my new cottage residents...
at

Thanks for stopping by....