Jul 14, 2011

Vintage Video Blog Party...


It is time for a Vintage Video Blog Party
at My Shabby Streamside  Studio,
the theme is Summer Flowers...

So I decided it would be fun
to share some of my favorite flowers,
from this years posts...

I'll include a link under each photo
so you can visit the original post if you like...

(click photos to enlarge)

A Basket Planted in Stocks...


Fragrant Nemesia tucked into a tiny boot...


I am loving my new Bonica Rose bushes...


a swag of Sweet Woodruff
adorns the entrance to a shabby birdcage...

Celebrating Cherry Blossoms!
(Kwanzan)


so delicate...


a rose pretty enough to eat :-)


my Bluebells surprised me,
as they aged they faded to white...


I love May Day!!


the long long stems of Violets...


summer fun in the garden...


Happy Shasta Daisies,
set in a simple silver pitcher....

a so soft view of the summer garden....


my favorite bouquet of the year...
Eden Roses are easy, no fail beauty....


Tonight I am joining Sandy for a
don't miss the fun!

I will also be linking up to
and

Thanks for joining me today...

14 comments:

LV said...

I never tire of seeing pretty flowers. I truly enjoyed this stunning display you shared.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So many of your best beauties! I thought I was going to see a video! Bella in action! I'll have to go check out the goings on... Love the long shot "in the spring". xx

Marilyn said...

You flowers are a dream come true. Thanks for sharing their beauty and your dedication to making them all so pretty. ♥♫

Trish - Sweetology101 said...

absolutely dreamy and gorgeous! Thanks!!

Sherry said...

Bella,
These are just gorgeous! Many of my favorites you have done. Such beautiful flowers all the time. Sherry

NanaDiana said...

Bella- I always see such eye candy when I come here! Your way with not only growing, but dispaying, roses is amazing. You are really an artist in your own right. My favorite picture though is the last one! I had never heard of Eden roses before I visited your blog. xo Diana

Carolyn said...

Beautiful,every single one!!!

Have a lovely weekend,

Carolyn

.............................. said...

Jennifer@threedogsinagarden
Your floral arrangements are so very pretty and romantic. I love the way each shot glows with sunlight.

Barb~Bella Vista Cottage said...

Bella, just lovely. Your pictures are so charming and full of life.

Thanks so much for listing the weekly blog parties...that has been such a help.

Barb ♥

NellJean said...

Romantic Review. Lots of pretties.

Deborah said...

Bella, They are all just beautiful but the roses an china caught my eye and I just love, love, love them. Thanks for the beautiful post!

My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

I cannot get over the VARIETY of beauty your garden provides! So glad you share it with the world, dear Bella!

Thanks SO MUCH for joining the summer "Vintage Video"!

xo

Sandy

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Bella, Your photos and flowers are beautiful! You have such a talent for growing and displaying these gorgeous flowers. Thank you for sharing this at the Open House party!
xo,
Sherry

Sherry said...

Bella,
Thanks for linking this up!
Sherry