Aug 27, 2011

Point Defiance Park Rose Garden...

Happy Saturday!!
I hope you have fun plans?

I thought I would send you rosy thoughts this morning...

and share with you some of the pink Roses
at the Point Defiance Rose garden...

I shared the white roses and a glimpse of the Puget Sound
a few days ago here if you would like to see....

(click photos to enlarge)

I love quiet mornings..
don't you?

I will let you stroll quietly...
and wish you a wonderful weekend :-)















Today I am joining...
and

Thanks for stopping by today....

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh how I enjoyed my quiet stroll Bella, beautiful as usual! Hope your weekend is wonderful.
Blessings,
Cindy

Sizzle and Zoom said...

Beautiful photos of the roses and love the photo of the bee in flight. I love to capture bees with my camera.

Mrs.Rabe said...

So beautiful!

Lydia said...

What lovely roses. A perfect summer garden.

LV said...

One of the prettiest and most enjoyable strolls I have had in awhile. Simply gorgeous flowers.

NanaDiana said...

LOOK at those roses! Wow! They are gorgeous, Bella! xo Diana

Light and Voices said...

Looking at your roses was like visiting the Chicago Botanic Gardens. I loved my cyber tour.
Joyce M

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

OMG, their gorgeous. Thanks for the tour!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Gela said...

Lovely pictures of roses!! Have a nice day/Gela

Jean said...

Love the roses. I'm also a fan of Point Defiance Park, but it's been years since I've been there.

Olga said...

Hi Bella,
the roses are so beautiful. I haven't been to my local rose garden forever, I should go soon before the roses begin to fade.
I hope you had a nice weekend!

Jana said...

Hallo.
Deine Rosen sind wunderschön,ein toller Garten.
Grüße aus Germany Jana