Feb 22, 2012

Flowers on the Doorstep...


The planter on my doorstep
is always the first to get planted...

it's the easiest to enjoy
and the easiest to care for when skies
aren't very springy :-)


like today...
we have had wind, rain,  sun, and rainbows
repeat, repeat and repeat...
snow has even snown up on the weekend forecast...

yes it looks like spring has arrived!



another benefit of my close-by planter,
it's easy to sneak out and throw a sheet
over the plants on a cold night...


and whats not to enjoy?

oh,  happy pansies!


Hyacinth are the smell of spring to me,
what is your favorite?


these little tete a tete daffodil bulbs
were never lifted last year
and are coming up randomly...

I love random...


special delivery...

don't you wish the postman brought flowers!


today I am joining...

Thanks for stopping by
my doorstep today...