May 8, 2012

It's Happening so Fast...

We have been having a much warmer
and much dryer spring
than usual...



the garden is moving
much faster than me...

I can hardly keep up!

wanna take a stroll
on a sunny day?
(Yep,  another sunny day,  I could get use to this!)


a view from above...

the Lilacs are in full bloom...

you can just see the  first blooms
on the Crab Apple in the foreground..


the Tulips are fading...


the Woody Hyacinths
are filling in...


tender Deutzia blooms...



the FIRST ROSE!

Therese Bugnet unfurled today,
beating out my old reliable English Lady
 Gertrude Jekyll by a few days...

she is but a tiny thing,
but it is wonderful to inhale her perfume...


Cosmo has been busy exploring the overgrown bog...


Iris has earned the nickname Mouse,
because her ears are usually BOTH inside out...


Daisy has been loving watching the fish...
or maybe her own reflection?

(Iris,  Randy,  Daisy, Berry)

most of all
they love sunbathing...

I haven't even put the nice covers
 on the ugly cushions yet...


the Akebia is dangling and twining
over the bench swing...


it's subtle flowers in bloom...



It's going to fast!
I want to bottle it up :-)

Today I am joining...

and

Thanks for strolling with me today...