Jun 5, 2012

Stormy Early June in the Garden...

It's already June,
where is the time going?


How about a stroll through the garden?


I would love for you to join me,
but do be prepared...

you may need,
sunglasses,
wellies,
a sweater
an umbrella...

it has been stormy,
and the weather is changing at every turn...


the early spring sun
and the recent rain,
have caused a flower explosion...


Columbine...



Jacob's Ladder...


Sweet Rocket...

It seems it's all blooming at once...
I admit I am overwhelmed!


the Allium
came and went so fast...




the Peonies have already
come into full bloom...




the first Bonica Roses,
are going to burst open
at any moment!

they are low on fragrance,
but high on the pitter patter scale...


Zephirine Drouhin,
looking the best she ever has...

now this lady smells good!



a basket full of Pansies...


she sits quietly,
contemplating...

Today I am joining...
and

Thanks for strolling with me today...