Jul 31, 2012

Farewell to July...


It's already the end of July...
where has the time gone?

Are you ready for a stroll?



I wish I could say it's warm and sunny,
but summer has been illusive here still...


maybe the new month will bring more sunny skies,
and a little rain too,
if that's not asking too much :-)



the roses are making a strong come back...

this is Tiffany,
my Mr's favorite rose in all the garden...


Harlow Carr,
draped on a little wire fence....



lazy Eden lying across the fence top,
maybe her gorgeous head is just too heavy...



a cluster of Ballerinas...



the summer flowers have arrived...

Anemone...




the Lilies...

their heady fragrance fills the night air......

their season is so short,
I fill all my large vases with them...


papery Mallow blooms...



the Pee Gee Hydrangea
has begun to bloom....


the Coneflowers are dancing,
twirling....


Obedience Plant...

so named because the spiky blooms are
positionable...



little surprises...
a giant mottled rose...


the upfront border beds
are overflowing in color...





I thought I'd share my laundry tub planter
all filled in...



I love the
 Lobelia with the Dichondra pairing...


See you in August :-)

Today I am joining...
and


Thanks for strolling with me today...