Jul 9, 2012

My New David Austin Roses are Blooming...



(Mortimer Sackler)

My Valentines Day roses
are beginning to bloom...


Do you remember this box?

My Valentines Day gift of a dozen
rose bushes...


The bushes are still small,
but they are beginning to bloom...

(Mortimer Sackler)

I planted a pair of
Mortimer Sackler Climbing,
on the back entrance of the gazebo...

(Mortimer Sackler)

they have a long climb ahead...

(Princess Alexandra of Kent)

the first bloom of
Princess Alexandra of Kent...

(Wedgwood Rose)

the Wedgwood Rose...

(Louise Odier)

and
Louise Odier...

(Princess Anne)

Princess Anne...

(Princess Anne)

is elegant
dressed in layers of ruffles...

(Francine Austin)

Francine Austin...


(Francine Austin)

I bought a pair of these spray roses,
for filler...

but she is so pretty,
I can't wait to fill a vase
 of just her small blooms...

(James Galway)

James Galway Rose,
well, almost...

there are a few more yet to come,
the gift that keeps giving...

Today I am joining...
and


Thanks for stopping by...