Jul 24, 2012

Summer Garden...

Are you ready
for today's garden stroll?



It is a beautiful day...
75 degrees and not a cloud in the sky...



the tall Garden Phlox
are blooming...



and the Hydrangea row
is exploding in color...



I have Endless Summer
planted in the back...

and the fancier front blooms
come from various grocery store gift Hydrangeas...



Zephirine Drouhin
surprised me with a bloom...


a mirror imaged pair...


the new David Austin's
James Galway Rose's first bloom...

I am smitten...


Bee Balm...



the last Columbine and pods...


a gardeners friend
buzzing around on Pink Spirea...

he is loaded with pollen...


a spent Foxglove
spills it's seed...

the beginning of a great flush of  Roses!


airy,
sweet and delicate
Rue...


the impossible colors,
of summer...

Today I am joining...
and

Thanks for strolling with me today...