Sep 22, 2012

Vegan Blueberry & Lemon Muffins...

 
Happy Fall!
 
Cooler fall days and nights have already arrived here,
and one of my favorite fall things
is baking...
 

 
I raved about how good my Blueberry Lemon Loaf was,
and a couple ladies wrote and asked for the recipe....
 
well, the embarrassing part was,
I couldn't remember where the recipe was!
 
I thought it was a magazine
and I looked high and low...
 
well,
I did find it....
 
In the
 Joy of Vegan Baking
Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
 
The combination of Lemon Zest and Blueberries
is amazing...
 
and it is a simple, moist and fluffy cake,
which if you do vegan baking
you know,
can sometime be challenging...
 


 


 
I hope you love them as much as me, 
Happy Baking....
 
Thanks for stopping by...

12 comments:

Anne said...

YUM! I can't wait to try this recipe.I too love baking when it starts to get colder.I don't know why that is LOL!
xx
Anne

Beth said...

Your first photo is absolutely stunning - magazine worthy for sure! Your muffins sound great! I have gotten into a baking mood myself - today I made lemon poppy seed bread, and pulled out recipes to try: lemon-thyme shortbread cookies, pumpkin bread, and banana bread. Enjoy fall!

Amehlia Digital ® said...

Humm... que delícia!
Blueberry e limão, uma bela
combinação =)
Beijos!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Thank you Bella for the recipe. Looks really good and I'm going to try it..Happy Saturday..Judy

Snap said...

Bella, thank you for the recipe! YUMMMMM!!!

Lavender Cottage said...

Your recipe for the blueberry tea loaf/muffins looks easy to make and judging by the photos is delicious too. I've been substituting oil in recipes with unsweetened applesauce.
With the cooler temperatures this past week I've been making soups, nothing like homemade!
Judith

flowersandhome said...

Thank you so much for this recipe Bella. My English vegan cookbook (don't remember the name) is on its way cause although I do bake a lot, I don't eat any of my baking, but with this recipe and my cookbook on its way, that might finally change. Also I hope to bring a bit of variety into my meals and even find something I could make for the whole family to enjoy, something vegan once in a while won't hurt them ;-)
Bye,
Marian

Sherri said...

Those muffins look yummy!! Thanks for sharing the recipe with us!

Haworth said...

Thank you for this recipe, Bella! It looks and sounds absolutely scrumptious! I can't wait to try it with some of the Maine blueberries I have on hand. Do you know if you can use regular milk?

Cindy said...

Oh cool! They're beautiful! I eat vegan very often because of food allergies and intolerance, so it's always nice to find a good vegan recipe! Thanks for sharing, and in such a pretty way too...

Cindy

Katherines Corner said...

yummy now all I need is a cup of tea. xo

The Spanish Dahlia said...

Looks so amazingly delish Bella! I love baking too and already baked my favorite pie of all, Strawberry. i must try your recipe, it sounds scrumptous!!!
Have a lovely fall weekend.
XO~ Steph