Nov 29, 2012

Decking the Halls...

Today was the day,
the day I toted
 all the Christmas boxes downstairs...
 
 
I am intoxicated by glitter & sparkle,
and tired...



on Black Friday,
  I went to the final sale of a favorite retired antique dealer...
 
this tweet birdie bowl
was among the goodies
 I brought home....
 
I put it to work,
holding baubles and hooks...
 


it is time to fluff curls
and sprout wings...
 


I have the pink balls on the tree,
but there is much more to do...
 


 
even though my tree came pre-lit,
with mini-lights...
 
 I added a strand of C7's
 
I read this as a tip on Pintrest
and love the result,
it gives the tree that extra pop...
 

 
I am always
Dreaming of a White Christmas....

 
Let is Snow...
   
Today I am joining...
and
 
Thanks for visiting me today....