Nov 13, 2012

Dining Room Changes...

Slowly,
over the summer,
I have been making changes to my dining room...
 
always thinking
I will share it when I am finished...
 
truthfully,
are we ever finished?
 

 
isn't it completely different?
 


it started with this corner hutch,
it was my problem area,
small and awkward...
 
I found the hutch
for cheap at a garage sale,
 
crossing my fingers it would fit,
perfect...
 



 
my very dark wood bench was next...
 

painting and chipping...
 


 
then the table and chairs...
 



there is nothing fickle
about my love for my ruffled tablecloth...
 
I still have it on the table...
 
for fall
I added this drop cloth topper...



 
the edges of the drop cloth
are left raw...
 
a leather and lace
kinda thing...
 
as you can see the chairs are still waiting
 to be reupholstered...
 
I have a large upholstery project,
 I want to try to tackle this winter...
so I treated myself to a pneumatic stapler,
I am waiting for it's arrival...
 

 
I am lovin all the white...
 
and have sooo much more
to do...
always :-)

 
today I am joining,
and
 
Thanks for stopping by today....