Nov 26, 2012

The Last Fall Tea...

I know the calender says
fall will still be with us another month or so...
 
but to me,
when the last of the Thanksgiving Dinner
is eaten...
 
it is officially Winter
and Christmas season has begun...
 
so I am sharing my last tea of fall today...
 
 
fall is about rich smells and tastes...
 
cinnamon...


 
Pumpkin bread
with chocolate chips...
 
 
I made a loaf with chocolate chips and one without,
the without sat sadly untouched,
till long after the with was all gone...
 




 
the garden still has a surprise bloom here and there...
 
I foraged around for this bouquet of
Yarrow,  Heavenly Bamboo Berries
and a single Gertrude Jekyll Rose...
  
treasured...
 



 
Have you Decked Your Halls?
 
My Mr.  went back to work today
after a holiday break,
 
I am ready to deck the halls,
but have to clean them first,  haha!
 
Today I am joining...
 
and
 
 
Thanks for joining me today...