Dec 20, 2012

Bringing in the Christmas Greens....

There are only a few days left until Christmas...
 
this year,
I waited to bring in the greens,
the smell of fresh pine and cedar,
the icing on the Christmas cake...
 
 
I added a few sprigs to all my chandeliers...
 
on this one I clipped on a couple glass birds
that I bought at the Christmas shop

 
roses for the table...


with a bit of cedar tucked in...
 


I dressed up the over mantle,
in the dining room...
 
it's another non-working fireplace,
I'll be showing you more about it next month....
 






 
my Winter Wonderland,
under glass...


 

to my complete excitement
we are having some light flurries of snow,
and may have a White Christmas!
 
Are you Dreaming of a White Christmas?
 
 
Tonight I am joining....
and
 
Thanks for stopping by....