Dec 13, 2012

O Christmas Tree..

It's about time for
my Christmas tree reveal...
 

 
I feel I have been quiet a tease :-)
 
but,  really I just loved it "just flocked" so much,
I sat back and enjoyed it that way for a week or so...

 
all dressed up...

 
I love icicles
and always use them...
 
snow and ice
are a constant Christmas theme
in some form for me...
 
growing up in sunny California,
I always dreamed of a White Christmas...
 
here in the Northwest
White Christmas's are still pretty rare,
so I create my own :-)
 

in the beginning I was a purist
and used only glass icicles...
then at an after Christmas sale,
I found a big box of plastic ones,  cheap...
I tried them,
and when they are hanging
it was impossible to tell the difference...
 


a pop of Pink Shiny Brites...
 


white doves,
perching...
 



 
there is always a bell for Clarence...

 

 
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
Much pleasure thou can'st give me;
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
Much pleasure thou can'st give me;
How often has the Christmas tree
Afforded me the greatest glee!
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
Much pleasure thou can'st give me.

I have had a lot of questions about my new flocked tree,
 
I bought the tree at a local hardware store
McLendon's for you local gals...
 
The flocking has been so much less messy
 than I expected...
 
the flock is stiff,
so wide wires on ornament hangers helps...
 
and don't be silly like me
and buy lights on a green cord,  haha!!
 
I LOVE MINE...
 
Tonight I am joining,
and
 
Thanks for stopping by...