Jan 1, 2013

2013 Parade of Roses...

 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
I always think of the New Year as a fresh page,
an empty journal,
full of possibilities...
 
2012 was a good year for me,
still I am eager for a fresh new page...
 
 
Pasadena has had it's Rose Parade,
and it's time for mine...
 
My 3rd annual!!
 
if you really love a parade
here are 2011 & 2012
 
 
Therese Bugnet was first to pop this spring,
back in May,
an early beginning this year...
 
 
Aloha Roses
in the rain...
 
 
the first sweet blooms
of my new David Austin Roses...
 
 
 
Time for the first Bonica Roses...
 
 
Zephrine Drouhin's on the arbor...
 
 
Gertrude Jekyll
joined me for tea...
 
(Blue)
 
roses for the table...
 
(Blue)
 
 
 
the Sweetness Rose
welcomed in Summer...
 
 
my new James Galway's ruffled petal
stole my heart...
 
 
tender Mortimer Sackler blooms....
 
 
Climbing Eden Rose
is always a star...
 
 
Summer passed so quickly!
 
 
 
I hope you had enjoyed my little parade:-)
 
I love looking back at the year in the garden,
and Roses are a nice welcome to the New Year...
 
it is time to break out the garden catalogs
and start planning my 2013 garden!!!
 
I wish you all a wonderful year ahead!
 
 
Today I am joining...
and
 
Thanks for stopping by...