Jan 14, 2013

Forcing Spring on a Cold Day...

 
It's been COLD here...
 
not the good kinda cold with snow,
just the icy cold...
 
I don't know about you,
but for me,
cold without snow
is just blah,
 
like dessert without a cherry on top...
 
 
so I am forcing a little spring into my day....
 


 
I picked up some forced Hyacinths at the store...

 
 
it's cold so I needed the big German mug...
 
 the bouquet of Roses and Lily of the Valley on the side
have spring written all over them...


 
a Limoges sugar bowl...
 


a bright and cheery hankie
 for a napkin...
 

 
I made Lemon Bars...
 
a dose of vitamin c can't hurt...
 
 
I picked up these Lacy edged metal pots
at Ikea...



they are watertight
and the perfect size to hide small round nursery pots...

 
I hope there is something
sweet on your plate today...
 
I'll be joining...
and

Thanks for joining me today!