Jan 10, 2013

Salt Shakers...

You know you have them
in your cupboards...


 
orphaned salt shakers,
or little pairs that caught your eye...
 
they are so pretty
each one is amazing up close...


grouping them adds weight...





 
but you put anything under glass,
and it becomes important!
 
I saw a cloche vignette like this in a cute little shop
at Christmas time...
I won't tell the price,
but it was CUTE!!
 
my Mr. liked it a lot
and he picked up a couple more shakers
while we were out shopping that day...
 
don't you just love it
when they like it enough
to wanna be involved?




 
the doorman
finished hanging my French Doors today...
I am so happy!
 
he hung this set,
and changed the two other doors that lead to the foyer
to glass paned doors too...
 
the panes are still covered in plastic film for painting,
but already
the rooms fill with so much more light...
 
painting is in my weekend plan,
I hope yours are fun too?
 

 
today I am joining...


and
 
Thanks for stopping by...