Jan 7, 2013

Smooth Sailing or Rough Waters...

After Christmas
is a busy season
around my house...
time for deep cleaning
and for household projects...
 
this year we are doing a few projects,
hanging some chandeliers,
having a pair of French Doors
 and a couple glass panel interior doors installed
and I have ordered new sofas for the family room...
 
so waters around here have been rough,
messy...
it seems something is torn up in every corner...
 
I hope it will all be coming together
this week...
fingers crossed:-)
 
 
I like to look for after Christmas Deals...
 
this year the only Christmas Decor I bought
were these two handmade felt swans...
 
we have Giant Trumpeter Swans
who winter here in the valley,
so I plan to use these more as
winter decor...
 
 
their Swan Lake
a mirror on the dining room table...
 
 
 
beneath a new to me Chocolate Pot
which I also picked up at an after Christmas Sale...
(for seven dollars,  I love sales!)
 



 
 
 

I hope your New Year
has been smooth sailing so far....

Today I am joining...
 
Thanks for stopping by....