Jun 22, 2013

Bud Vase...

Vases
and well anything
that can hold flowers,
are something I tend to collect....
 

 
usually,
these vases
come in larger sizes...
 

 
but,
this unique bud vase
cleverly made from a silver fork and knife,
was pretty irresistible...
 
still,
I rarely use it...
 
a flower has to be special
to stand all alone
 in a vase...
 

 
I think Scepter'd Isle
is about as special as a small rose can get...
 
so tender...
 

 
I had a great day garage saleing today,
and can't wait to show you my haul next week...
 
tomorrow,
I am going on a garden tour
of eight beautiful local gardens...
 
these tours are always loaded
with inspiration.
I am bringing my camera along,
 hoping I am allowed to take pics
 to share with you...
 
Happy Weekend to you all,
I hope you have great plans!
 
Thanks for stopping by....

12 comments:

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Bella,the Rose and the beautiful vase is gorgeous.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So sweet! What a clever little vase for your exquisite rose! Can't wait to see what you found at your sales. I would love to go garden hopping with you. Have a wonderful time!

iris said...

hello
moi qui ai du mal à trouver un
soliflore qui me convienne
celui-ci est parfait
l'argenté et le rose sont
d'un parfait accord
tendresse
edith(iris) France

Junkchiccottage said...

So beautiful. Enjoy your garden show sounds lovely.
Kris

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I adore that bu vase. Would love to have one myself since I always have those short stemmed roses :) Have fun at your garden tour. Sounds like fun!

Rose L said...

That is the coolest bud vase ever!

Love, Live and Garden! said...

You always find such fabulous things at garage sales. Can't wait to see!

Debbie said...

I've never seen anything like this before.It's lovely, Bella!
xo

NanaDiana said...

Bella-That's the perfect rose for that small sweet vase. THAT was a find, for sure. I can't wait to see your garden tour pictures- xo Diana

Olga said...

Hi Bella, that's a gorgeous rose. And what an unusual vase; it's really cute.

janice15 said...

Very sweet and I love the vase..nice post thank you for sharing with love Janice

Haworth said...

That is such a beautiful bud vase, Bella, and your rose looks perfect in it. I hope you had a lovely time at your garden tour. It's always so inspiring to see what other people do in their gardens.