Jul 24, 2013

Come Along on a Garden Tour...

A few weeks ago,
I went on a garden tour
in Enumclaw,  WA...
 
my old hometown...
 
 
 they host these tours every few years,
the tour raises money for the
 hospital care van...
 
it was a picture perfect day!
 
 
the tours are very busy,
and the people are sometimes as fun as the gardens...
 
I think exploring
brings out the kid
 in everyone...
 

 
gates to nowhere...


things to ponder...
 


yes, flowers!
 

 
shady, pathways to secret gardens...

 
classical art,
forged right on the property...
 

and whimsical art...
 






I love poking around veggie gardens...
 
I'm always wanting to add
a little more fun to my practical space....
 



 

 
I don't know what it is about this picture,
maybe the crazy curvy stems?
it just looks like energy,
laughter...
 
“The earth laughs in flowers.”    
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
 
today I am joining...
 
Thanks for joining me today...

12 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi Bella, found you on Outdoor Wednesday. I enjoyed the garden tour. Love all the flowers and that pathway looks so inviting.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

How fun! I need a gate to nowhere! I agree about the curvy flower stems. It's a happy look. We need to have more fun with our outdoor spaces too!

Denise said...

I love these types of tours.Thank You for the lovely walk.

Encre et Couleurs said...

An enchanting tour Bella.
I like very much the gate to nowhere, the shaddy pathway and whimsical art. And you are right, the last photo speaks of joie de vivre, full summer, holidays.
It is lovely.

Hélène

Sammy said...

Plenty of beautiful eye candy there!

LV said...

A heavenly place to spend a day. Enjoyed your tour.

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

I just love the garden tours and try to go on as many as I can in the spring. Your tour was outstanding.
All the beautiful gardens and art were stunning.
Have a great week.
Mary

Madelief said...

You saw some beautiful photo's Bella! It's a joy to scroll through your photo's.

Madelief x

Janneke said...

Lovely garden tour Bella. The whimsical art, all those rabbits......, the gate to nowhere and the flowers, must have been fun.

Heaven's Walk said...

What a magic place, Bella! I think my fav was the pic of the shady path leading to a secret garden. It makes me want to add more shade to my gardens. :) Loved taking this tour with you!!!

xoxo laurie

iris said...

une visite de jardin superbe
comme je les aime
un peu "fouilli" très Anglais
merci pour ce partage
les pavots sont magnifiques♥♥♥
à très bientôt
bisous
edith (iris) France

Haworth said...

Thank you for posting your garden tour photos, Bella. I love touring the gardens of friends and strangers... so many lovely ideas spring to mind. And I'm always very envious of those who are successful with vegetables. I just don't have the knack.