Nov 6, 2014

Harlow Carr...

 

A couple weeks ago...
 
I was happy
to find a lovely bouquet
of Harlow Carr Roses...
 
it will be the last "nice" garden Rose bouquet
of the season...
 

 
I paired it up
with Dusty Miller...
 
Dusty Miller's velvet lace leaves
are always a nice filler for Fall...
 




my favorite part of Fall
are the cozy candlelit nights...
 


this year
I added a little faux candlelight...
 
these tealight candles
are on a timer...
they are on for six hours
 and off for eighteen...
(the batteries are lasting about a month)
 
I've been tucking them
 into my votive holders,
all over the house...
 
they come on and greet me each evening
without the worry of flames...
 
I won't be giving up
my fragranced candles,
but I am really enjoying the twinkling...
 

 
one last sweet whiff...
 
Thanks for stopping by...

12 comments:

angie said...

hallo, bella, danke für die tollen bilder und inspirationen, einen schönen freitag wünscht angie aus deutschland

Bente said...

Beautiful photos and roses.
Sending a weekend hug from here

Beatrice Euphemie said...

The roses are beautiful with the lacy dusty miller, Bella. I do love your sparkly candle holders and tiara, and what a wonderful idea to use the battery tea lights! It is sad to see the last of the garden roses, but it gives us something to look forward to next spring. Have a lovely weekend - hoping it is dry - I have so many bulbs to plant! Hugs xo Karen

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I have never seen such gorgeous roses available here. They are stunning with the dusty miller. I can just imagine your rooms full of sparkling light in the evenings. Dreamy.

amorporlovintage said...

preciosas rosas y muy linda la corona , saludos

Janneke said...

Such a lovely combination the Harlow Carr roses with the Dusty Miller leaves. And the decoration with the beautiful tiara is a real gem of a jewel.

Deborah Montgomery said...

Beautiful roses, and lovely with the Dusty Miller. I have a couple of those battery-powered lights, and they're so nice. Love the flicker of light at night. Your sparkly votives will take you right through the holidays and winter!

Rosemary and Thyme said...

Beautiful roses and candle holders. Your photos are enchanting as always Bella.

Wishing you a happy autumn,

Janet

Lydia said...

What a lovely rose. I shall have to hunt some down.

Jerry E Beuterbaugh said...

Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

Jennelise said...

I absolutely love these photos! They make me long for spring :) It is all snow where I live. Thankyou for your bright and lovely pictures!
Jennelise

Alessandra said...

Your roses are gorgeous and stunning. I love to see your wonderful and very romantic pictures.
Kisses
Alessandra