Dec 15, 2014

Random Christmas Sparkle...

 
How can there only be
 ten days left until Christmas?
 
I have so much to share with you!
 
tonight,
I'll share some random
bits of sparkle...
 


If you have joined me on Christmases past
you know,
 I love a Frosty Wintry look...
 
this year I used frost spray on all the mirrors
and some windows...
 
it makes it so festive,
even when it's unseasonably warm outside...
 

 
candles,
yet to be lit...
 
after the hurry
of Christmas prep...
 
it's the hush,
before the big day...

 


pops of vintage pink balls warm the chill...
 
tucked simply
into apothecary jars...
 

 


I have collected glass clip birds for a long time,
I brought out lots of them
 this year....
 
the ones that have lost their clips,
are great for tucking around...
 

 

 
these sweet silver birds,
were my only new purchase this year...
 

I like to tuck a little
bit of Christmas everywhere...
 
a few shabby bottle brush trees
were added to my kitchen windowsill...
 

 
bits of Summers dried Hydrangea and Roses
in old bottles
 line the windowsill too...
 
 
I added stretch rings
 with rhinestone designs...
 
to the throats of the bottles
for a little added sparkle....
 
 
I have so much to share with you,
I hope you'll stop back by soon....
 
Thanks for stopping by....

17 comments:

Gee Singh Newbanks said...

The darling little birds. They remind me so much of my childhood. Everything is so soft and pretty...

amorporlovintage said...

es muy elegante tu decoracion navideña , un beso

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

Beautiful pictures!

thel day said...

I enjoy your blog, looking at your beautiful pic.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Bella,
Your decorations are really beautiful. Love those wee pink bottle brush trees and your little tree beneath the cloche. I have those same little silver birds. As I am a bird lover, I too enjoy having little feathered friends tucked in here and there. Thanks for sharing all your pretties.

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How pretty! Very ethereal and enchanting.

Bobbie Lynn said...

Beautiful! : )
Merry Christmas.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Very pretty Bella! Such sweetness you've captured in your photos. Beautiful as always.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Gina

Victorian1885 said...

Bella your home looks wonderful for the Holidays. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sheila said...

Everything is so pretty! Where did you get the birds? They are darling.

JP said...

Always so simple and elegant....gorgeous!
Have Happy Holiday!
JP

Alessandra said...

Your pink, shabby chic and romantic Christmas is such gorgeous and fairy. I love the frosty style of your sweet ornaments.
Kisses
Alessandra

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Looks just like a fairy Christmas! Love the pastels and creams and sparkle. My favorite pic is the bottles in the window with the hydrangeas. Dreamy!!! Love seeing your Bella style!

Seawashed Living said...

I am remaining in the hush for as long as I can. Beautiful Christmas in your cottage Bella.

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

How pretty the pink silver and white is Bella. I love those little clip birds. I have collected a few too. Merry Christmas x

Karen said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the crystal, silver and pink. Such beauty! Christmas Blessings! Karen

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Very pretty! I love the cloche and your bottlebrush trees are so pretty. I have them spread out around the house, too. They fit in so well wherever you need a little something Christmasy.