Feb 9, 2015

Sweet Tea...

I am a firm believer,
in finding the Sweetness in Life...
 
 
taking the time for,
small moments
and simply things...


with
Valentines Day coming,
it feels like things should be Extra Sweet...
 



so I brought out
 my Limoges Tea Cup....
 
because,
I find those Painted Roses
Irresistibly Sweet...
 


 
taking the time
 to treat yourself to an afternoon nosh...
 
Sweet...
 


I find vintage bone dishes to be perfect
for holding a few cookies...
 
some Pretty Pink Primroses
made there way home from the market with me today...
 
destined for the front porch planter,
they made a brief stop
at my tea table today...
 



 
 
Sweet Day to You My Friends...

14 comments:

Debbie said...

I like the way you think, Bella.
And your images are stunning!
Debbie
xoxo

Mari said...

Bella, your post is as sweet as can be...I love your fine bone china just gorgeous and so sweet and romantic!
Wishing you a Very Happy Valentines Day...

Smiles~
Mari

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh Bella, such beautiful staging, your photos are so romantic and that wicher chair with that ruffly cushion!! Love it!
Have a "love"ly week.
Gina

Ruffles and Roses said...

Love when we pamper ourselves..beautiful Enjoy *Lorraine*

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Pretty, pretty! And what a lovely perch for tea. That is one gorgeous chair and pillow! So springy. I love the idea of cookies in a lovely crescent bone dish. And that is the sweetest teacup ever! I've been stopping for four o'clock tea lately, but it's never this pretty! All we need here is the fairies!

Pamela Gordon said...

Very sweet! I love pink and white and Limoges teacups and sweets. Lovely post.

Karen said...

Hi Bella,
Everything is so feminine and beautiful! Love the white wicker with pink and lace. Thank you for sharing such beauty! My primroses are sitting in the rain on the front porch. Happy Tea Day! Karen

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh, Bella you take the most beautiful pictures!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

So lovely and romantic, Bella! Such beautiful little treasures....the perfect tea! xo Karen

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Oh how sweet it all is Bella.

Alessandra said...

I agree with you!!!Your tea time is absolutely very sweet, romantic and feminine.I love the chair and the pillow too.
Kisses
Alessandra

Susan Stillwell said...

Oh so lovely!

Madelief said...

Such sweet cups Bella! Drinking tea out of them must be special.

Wishing you a lovely Valentines day!

Madelief x

Cindy said...

I love your darling little wicker chair with the pink cushion. Everything here is just so pretty...

Cindy