Mar 10, 2015

March Tea...

Spring is in the air...
 
 
it just feel good to feel light...

 
to gather fresh flowers from the garden...
 

 
the amazing weather we have been enjoying,
has kept me very busy in the garden...
 
taking care of tasks
that are often neglected in our usual
colder / wetter Springs...


I added a flat of these
Mount Hood Daffodils to the garden...
 
they are divine!



a treat calls for something sweet...
 
I made a small batch
of Martha Stewart's Lime Meltaway Cookies,
but,  substituted Lemon...
 
also divine...
 



a couple months ago,
I picked up a stack of these
Shabby Chic napkins...
 
this green is one of my favorite patterns,
it's so Springy!
 
I have been holding on to them waiting
for the right moment....
 





 
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.
 
                        William Wordsworth                            
                                         
 
Thanks for joining me today...





14 comments:

Alessandra said...

I can smell your delicious cake and i can have a breath of relax with your romantic march tea time. The shabby chci napkins are gorgeous.
Kisses
Alessandra

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So you have been dancing with the daffodils again! I knew you were up to something. I absolutely love that creamy variety. It takes a stunning portrait. Busy as a bee indoors too! I don't remember the last time I made cookies. Yours look wonderful. And what a sweet way to inaugurate spring with these lovely napkins. My little girls arrive this morning. We would all love having tea with you and a tour of your garden! Thanks for the invitation! (Lemon is Emma's favorite.)

Carolyn said...

I can hardly imagine being able to go out and pick flowers and work in the garden this early!
The cookie look lovely and the china and pretty napkins too.
We still have so much snow here but it is starting to melt this week.

Enjoy!
Carolyn

Kelly Deal said...

Pretty photos! Those cookies look divine too!

http://deezie-sunshinedeezines.blogspot.com/ said...

Pretty Flowers and yummy cookies, it all looks just fabulous!!! Enjoy your tea and garden time

deezie

castellar rosa said...

very very nice ...
congratulations !!!!
rosa

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Yours is such a pretty post and I love your daffodils! I cannot imagine picking posies from the garden just yet as we still have mountains of snow. We can see it going down slowly though. Your teacup is beautiful and very delicate looking. Enjoy your week, Bella.

Blessings,
Sandi

Prairie Patch Quilts said...

Such a pretty table setting. So soft and delicate. Lots of nice little touches to make it special.

Ruthie Miller said...

Bella, your pictures are Stunning!
Best, Ruthie

Janneke said...

The Martha Stewart´s cookies look delicious and your tablesetting again so lovely romantic. Mount Hood is a wonderful daffodil. I enjoyed watching your great pictures.

Ruth W said...

Hi there...I found you from Judith's Lavender Cottage. Your sweet antique teacup caught my eye. And what lovely photographs! I think I would prefer the lemon rather than lime anyway!
Ruth

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: I love the "Remember Me" mug. It is perfect. Hope you are having a good week dear friend. Hugs, Martha

June said...

I love your gorgeous home Bella and anytime I can come here and take it all in is a good day!!!
Beautiful post as always!

janice15 said...

I would love to dance with the Daffodils ...Your post is so beautiful. everything looks so beautiful.. I love those daffodils and the napkins they do look Springy.. just love it all .. Happy Spring with love Janice