Apr 23, 2015

As Right as Rain...

I thought
I would take you for a quick dash
around the garden today...
 
our blue skies are fading
and rain clouds are quickly blowing in...
 
 
the windy morning
has sent the Cherry Blossoms
tumbling and twirling down...
 
Pink Rain
covers everything...



 
the White Bleeding Heart
glowing...
 
pitter patter...
 
 
the seasons
first Roses are almost popping...
 
I eagerly await the blooms
(and so do the aphids)
 
 
the Lilacs have peeked,
the scent is divine...
 
so I quickly gather an armful...
 

and
snip the first blooms
off my Tree Peony...
 



and settle in for a few rainy days...
 
I just love Spring Rain...
 

 
As Right as Rain
 
 today I am joining Hakan for
and Cindy for
 
 
Thanks for stopping by...

9 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Like the garden of Eden! I can't imagine having this kind of beauty right outside my door. Exquisite. Love that last shot of the pitcher of blooms. Enjoy your spring rain!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

As always, just beautiful Bella!

Nancy's Notes said...

Bella, what showstopping photographs! The rose and pink hues are absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful post~

Nancy

Sea Cottage said...

Oh my, your gardens are breathtaking. The rose bud makes me sigh and then the lilacs... so soft and lovely. I do not have lilacs but my roses are blooming. A storm is blowing in to our valley and we so need the rain. Thank you for your visit. I am still slowly reading Rachel Ashwell's book...it will take some time. xo

Rose L said...

IT POURED RAIN HERE IN OREGON CITY TODAY. I LOOK FORWARD TO SUNSHINE NEXT WEEK.

Carole's Cay said...

Hi Bella,
Lovely photography I can smell the Lilacs from here
Peonies are one of my favorites also.
Hugs!

Villrose said...

Beautiful photos of your spring!

Alessandra said...

Your garden is the Paradise! Such gorgeous flowers, blooms and pictures. Peonies are my favourite flowers and yours are fairy.
Hugs
Alessandra

Von said...

What a beautiful garden!