Apr 24, 2015

Five Dollars of Fun...

The garage sales
this year have been slow,
Still you have to try...
 
 
My Lily of the Valley
is in bloom
and I have been looking for the perfect little vase...
Done!
 
this was my big ticket item,
3.00


 
Lily of the Valley
 


 
Alba Bleeding Heart

 
at Easter I had wanted an Egg Cup
to make a little bouquet in...
 
and even though Easter has already past,
I think Eggs are a symbol of Spring,
so I am going for it...
 
Egg Cup
.50


besides,
it too is Lily of the Valley
and I was on a roll...
 


a mini bouquet of...
 
Sweet Alyssum
and
Coral Bells
 


 
I have been meaning to start
 a Silver Napkin Ring collection...
 
today it got off to a modest start...
1.00
 
and
the sweet little cotton heart
.50
 
So there it is
my Five Dollars of Fun...
 

 
Good Luck
in whatever it is
you are looking for this weekend!
 
Happy Weekend!

11 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

BELLA...This is a beautiful POST!!!

Carole's Cay said...

Happy Spring Bella
Love lily of the valley and your little egg cup is so cute. I am also loving the silver vase. Well Done Shopping!
I do enjoy seeing pix of your lovely doggies.....they are SO Cute!

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

The silver vase is perfect! Always a joy to pop over and visit your beautiful blog.
Happy weekend,
Lin

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Pretty sweet! That lily of the valley egg cup is exceptional! Gotta love yard sale prices. But it's all your sweet little blooms that steal the show!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

It is so fun to find little treasures for little money! Your flowers are beautiful. I am so enjoying the early blooms!

Debbie said...

I'd say you found exactly what you were looking for, Bella...perfection.
Lovely post.
Debbie
xo

Janneke said...

Lily of the Valleys such a sweet flower, I almost cannot wait to see them in bloom but I still have to wait another few days. The egg cup is a wonderful find and all your other finds only for $ 5.
Your pictures were a joy for the eyes!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What lovely 'treasures' you found and all for a great price.

Enjoy and happy spring ~ FlowerLady

Goat Nana said...

Springtime is sooo wonderful...the whole world comes alive. Your photography skills are excellent, and express your love of simple elegance. I thought you might smile to know that my prized French Alpine goat recently gave birth to a little doeling named Bella.

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh Bella, that IS $5 of fun! Your blooms are all so sweet in all of their wonderful little holders. That egg cup with the lily of the valley is perfect! Love it!
Have a great week!
Gina

Alessandra said...

Dera Bella, the easter egg and easter cup are stunning. Your pictures are always so delicate and romantic...i love you!
Hugs
Alessandra