Apr 16, 2015

Goodbye April Showers, Hello Blue Skies...

With
what seems like more than our fair share
of April Showers...  
 

 
I am glad to be welcoming
Blue Skies...
 
 
while Blue Skies and sunshine
make the above
 Dogwood Tree glow...
 


 
blue skies
really are best
when paired with Pink Cherry Trees...
 

 
 
the bulbs
are peaking now...
 

 
and
new blooms
are ready to take over the show...
 
Hello Lilacs!

 
the very first Columbine...


 
"I think that no matter how old or infirm I may become,
                  I will always plant a large garden in the spring.
Who can resist the feelings of hope and joy
that one gets from participating in nature's rebirth?"
-  Edward Giobbi
 
with a beautiful weekend forecasted,
there is so much work to be done
in the garden...
 
and that
is a wonderful thing!
 
 
I Hope You Have Wonderful Weekend Plans Too....

9 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Is it the weekend already? (smile) I love the colors you have chosen for your garden. They have a gentle harmony. And so much variety! Happy for your blue skies! We have below freezing temps tonite. Cherrie blossoms froze some days ago. The grackles will be disappointed. They always get most of the fruit anyway! Lovely view of the gazebo. A lovely weekend to you!

Janneke said...

These pictures of your garden are delightful. I always enjoy your romantic style with soft colours. Your season is somewhat earlier than here, no bluebells, columbines and lilacs flowering here yet. Looking forward to it, they are so lovely.

Alessandra said...

Beauty and again beauty. Your pictures, your flowers and your garden are beauty. Everything so romantic as i like.
Hugs
Alessandra

Sea Cottage said...

Your cherry blossoms are amazing. So pretty.

Rose L said...

Love the beauty of blossoms!

Caroline shabby hideaway said...

I so love your romantic pictures <3.The cherry blossoms are breathtaking beautiful.Not too much blooming where I live yet.But I know my patience will be honored ;).I´d be very happy if you would like to take a look at my blog.
Hugs
Caroline

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Your garden is blissful, Bella - and those blue skies were so wonderful while they lasted! So many lovely flowers - the lilacs and bluebells are wonderful together. xo K

janice15 said...

Your Garden photo are always lovely. I enjoy my visits always. Its so wonderful to watch it all unfold. I jus bought some new seeds for lobellia and love me nots which i never seen i. Seed before. Well Happy Spring Gardening with love Janice

Carole's Cay said...

Bella,
I love those Japanese Cherry trees I planted one in the past and I must say it was one of the loveliest sites I have ever seen
at my 1st house I went overboard and planted 13 flowering trees in the yard.......beautiful in Spring
Hugs