Apr 3, 2015

Tea with Some Bunny...

I have to admit,
Easter snuck right up on me this year...
 

 
still,
I found a little time for an Easter Tea...
 

 
as a make shift slip cover
I slipped this lacy blouse
over my chairs back...
 
it was a nice way to admire the details...
 

 
White Chocolate Bunnies,
are perfectly sweet...
 

 
I couldn't resist a potted
Easter Lily....




 
the very last blooms
from my Fuji Cherry Tree...
 
the tree is right outside my kitchen window
and I have never enjoyed a tree more...
 
the blush pink buds open to pure white flowers
and the Hummingbirds are constantly a buzz..
 
it makes doing the dishes a pleasure...
 

 
Easter is my favorite time to
bring out a pair of lacy gloves...
 
as a young girl
I remember just how grown up and fancy it felt
to wear gloves on Easter...

 


 
Happy Easter
May your Basket be Full :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by today....

12 comments:

Julia L. Pomposo said...

Preciosas y elegantes imágenes.
Happy Easter!

Bente said...

Beautiful photos.
Happy Easter

Janneke said...

That lacy blouse and the gloves are terrific, sometimes I´m longing to the times the ladies were still dressed in beautiful romantic dresses. But I have to be realistic, how could we manage to garden without muddy lacy dresses....
All together another romantic post with wonderful pictures.
Happy Easter!

Kelly said...

Happy Easter to you!!! Such beauty you have around you for this lovely Easter season. Your amazing antique basket holding the beautiful Lilly is just Precious. Where did you find it or is it an heirloom?

It's so exciting to see the spring blooms come into our days and so very hard to say goodbye.

Enjoy every minute and so happy to see your post! <3

Seawashed Living said...

A pretty victorian Easter. Your lace gloves remind me of my wedding gloves. Blessed Eastertide in your rose cottage.

Row homes and Cobblestones said...

Pretty and pristine. Especially adore your blouse serving as a chair slipcover and your gloves. I collect vintage gloves and its one of my favorite accessories. Wishing you and yours a joyful Easter.
Vera

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Just beautiful Bella! Have a blessed Easter.
Gina

Carolyn said...

Beautiful!!! Lucky you to have trees in bloom already...we still have big banks of snow here.

Happy Easter,
Carolyn

Carrie B. said...

So soft and pretty. What a great idea for displaying that blouse - just lovely.

Wishing you a full basket as well and a lovely holiday weekend. xo

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

So very pretty Bella, I so love lace and a lovely idea to enjoy the lacy blouse. Happy Easter

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Oh my, such a beautiful tea! The blossoms are amazing. You have some wonderful flower baskets. (Of course you do!) So gorgeous with all the lacy white.

Kelly Deal said...

Such a gorgeous post! Have a wonderful week Bella!