May 19, 2015

A May Bouquet...

May Bouquets,
I can't get enough...
 
 
simple gatherings of garden fresh blooms,
lazily arranged...


Verbascum...
 

 
Delphinium...
 
the tall spikes of Delphinium
are one of my favorite flowers...
 
A cottage garden must...
 
yet the plant
I have the hardest time growing...
 
 
a big floppy Rose...
 
arranged in
a Vintage Coffee Jar...
 
 
I love the lattice pattern on the glass...
 
effortless
and yet a bit fancy all at once...
 
I hope your May days have been effortless
and a bit fancy too...




 
 

 



7 comments:

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Bella, your bouquet is gorgeous and I really adore your lattice vase too.

Just lovely, thanks for sharing the beauty of May flowers!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Just exquisite! It would be amazing to have this loveliness to pick from right outside my door!

Madelief said...

Your may Bouquet looks absolutely enchanting Bella!

Have a lovely day!

Madelief x

Alessandra said...

Your bouquet is fantastic! You always show the beauty of the flowers...i love you!
Hugs
Alessandra

Rose L said...

When I had to sell my home I lost my lovely home. Now in the manufactured home I bought all it had was weedy grass and a couple bushes. Now with help from a landscaper friend it is being beautified, and then ?I will have flowers!!

Sue Marrazzo said...

JUST so PRETTY..all of them!

http://deezie-sunshinedeezines.blogspot.com/ said...

Your flowers are so beautiful. I can't wait to have some blooming flowers, any day now!! I have the same exact jar!!! don't you just love it
enjoy your pretty flowers

deezie