May 4, 2015

Whimsical Sweet Pea Dress Form...

 
When you have the time
just to play...
 
create something whimsical...
 

 
I imagine
if you have been around my blog for awhile
you have seen my wire dress form somewhere in the garden
or maybe even beside the Christmas tree wearing angel wings
several years ago...
 
well,
my fondest desire
has always been for Sweet Peas
to climb up it
and form a floral skirt...
 
this year
I am on the way to making that happen...
 


 
I created a twine trellis...
 

 
the bottoms of the twine
are held in place
by small metal wickets...
 
the kind you use for landscape fabric...
 
 
then come the little Sweet Pea starts...


 
they have a long way to climb...
 

 
I think it will be worth the wait,
I'll keep you updated...
 
Thanks for stopping by today...

19 comments:

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Lovely idea,can't wait to see it.

Merlesworld said...

That's very different.
Merle..........

One Shabby Old House said...

That will be glorious! Can't wait to see it!

Susan Stillwell said...

How beautiful that will be! Can't wait!

Bernideen said...

I have two of these at my shop - maybe I should keep one for the garden. You have INSPIRED AGAIN!

Cindy said...

That's just about the cutest idea ever! I can't wait to see their progress, and you've reminded me to plant some sweet peas!

Cindy

Janneke said...

A wonderful idea, in my imagination I see the beautiful sweet pea dress already. I wonder which colour(s) you have used. Looking forward to see the result.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

You have the cleverest garden ideas! This is going to look so darling!

Carrie said...

That is going to be very pretty!

Theresa said...

Wonder idea, it's going to be so pretty.

Debbie said...

What a darling idea, Bella.
Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Have a lovely evening.
Debbie
xo

Rose L said...

I am so eager to see it covered with blooms! Where did you find the form? Is it for sale somewhere?

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a 'sweet' idea! I look forward to seeing this lovely form becoming covered in sweet peas.

FlowerLady

http://deezie-sunshinedeezines.blogspot.com/ said...

What a fun and creative thing to do. I can't wait to see it with your sweet peas. Love this idea!!!

deezie

Alessandra said...

What a romantic idea! I' m looking forward to seeing the next.
Hugs
Alessandra

Karen said...

This is going to be so delightful to see!

JP said...

It is adorable already...I can't wait to see it in full bloom!
JP

Bente said...

How beautiful. Can`t wait to see when it start to climb. Love it.
Hugs from here

Beatrice Euphemie said...

It will be so pretty, Bella! Can't wait to see! xo K